Ever since the indefinite hiatus of ODOU magazine last year, there’s been a gaping vacancy for a magazine dedicated to the sense of smell. NEZ la revue olfactive is a valiant new effort from France which attempts to fill this void with a gorgeously designed periodical. Its second issue will be released on October 20 and is currently available to order online. It will as well be available at points of sale in France, Belgium, Luxembourg, and Switzerland (Lausanne and Geneva). The first two issues are in French, but the hope is that it will be available in English eventually. NEZ is a collaboration between the online magazine Auparfum.com and publisher The Counterpoint.
The Perfumed Plume Awards will bestow honors in the following categories:
- Scent stories in mainstream media: magazines (print or digital)
- Scent stories in mainstream media: newspapers (print or digital)
- Blog postings
- Visualization of scent stories: overall design presentation (print or digital)
- Science of scent stories in mainstream media: magazines/newspapers (print or digital)/blog postings
- Fragrance books: an award in this category will be given at the discretion of the consulting committee based on the number of fragrance books published between December 2014 and December 2015
Submissions will be accepted as of MONDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2015, and will close on FRIDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2015. Read more at the link above.
The Perfumed Plume Awards to Honor Excellence in Fragrance Journalism | PerfumerFlavorist.com